To say goodbye!

by - Wednesday, October 29, 2008



It took a moment for me to know,
To know you were the one
A few seconds to say hello
To reach out and try to get you
To help you see,
That you and I were meant to be
It all took only moments
Only seconds to fall in love

It takes seconds to say hello
To start something
It takes eternity to end it
To say goodbye
Years to let go
Years to be alright enough to say
I’ll see you around… another day

Hello, so simple
Goodbye, so breaking
It takes forever
It gets easy, never
Goodbye… a simple word
As simple as hello
Why is it so much harder to say?

Why can’t I just say it?
Let it go?
Let you go?
Why?
Why is hello so easy?
Why is goodbye so hard?
It takes only seconds to say hello
It takes years to say goodbye…

psssttt... poem ni I cilok kat deviantART... I suka poem ni. touching! hehehehe.. ;)

You May Also Like

0 Love notes