Just a simple msessage :)

by - Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I believe the saddest thing in life, is caring so much for someone and then one day you look into their eyes and listen to them talk and realize that they are gone.

All you see in front of you is a stranger with just a known name.

What's better? A lie that draws a smile or the truth that draws a tear?

Love is giving someone the power to destroy you, but trusting them enough not to.

Scars are there to make sure we never forget.

Better to die on your feet than to live on your knees.

They laugh because I'm different. I laugh because they are all the same.

I'd much rather to be hated for who I am than to be loved for who I'm not.

Dykstra's Law: Everybody is somebody's weirdo.

Nothing is more painful than realizing you hurt the one you truly care about.

You can always close your eyes to the things you don't want to see..but you can't close your heart to the things you don't want to feel.

Unless you have seen a day through my eyes, unless you have listened through my ears,unless you have walked a day in my shoes, don't even begin to judge or criticize me.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

I don't suffer from insanity. I enjoy every minute of it.

You know the world is going crazy when the best rapper is a white guy, the best golfer is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup. France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush', 'Dick', and 'Colon.' Need I say more?

But what if we could stop, pause to take stock of each precious moment before it passes?

Might we then see the endless forks in the road that have shaped a life?

And, seeing those choices, choose another path?

There is not enough darkness in the entire world to put out the LIGHT of even one small candle.....

You May Also Like

0 Love notes