Tagged :)

by - Friday, December 05, 2008

Each blogger must post these rules.
Blogger must being with ten facts about them.
Other bloggers who are tagged must also state the rules and ten facts about themselves.
You must choose ten people to give this award to and list their names at the end.
It is essential that a tag is left at their tag boards, letting them know about the award they've received.

  1. Tak sabar nak tengok semula TWILIGHT esok!!!
  2. Tak sabar nak beli Eclipse!!!
  3. Tak habis lagi baca Twilight even I start baca dua@tiga bulan lepas!
  4. I tengah letih berjalan-jalan tadi
  5. I cuma makan 2 keping roti sejak pagi tadi, but, berjalan berjam-jam!
  6. Still miss him !
  7. I wish I will have my own child with my "dream guy" oneday! :)
  8. Sanggup duduk main game berjam-jam walaupun tak mandi dari pagi!
  9. Tak suka buat kerja rumah, tapi terpaksa buat! :((
  10. Menyampah kat lelaki yang bajet HOT! (aku nak je tenyeh cili padi kat mata mamat mcm tu!!!!)
Org yg I tagged:-
NONE! Takde mood nak tagged org!

You May Also Like

0 Love notes